Thursday, November 6, 2008

I am going to try to describe myself as best a possible.

Young Caucasian Male. That's probably the only facts I can get straight about myself. I go to school, I learn in a different way than most, in the sense that i can't mindlessely regurgitate facts like the majority of kids do on a daily basis at my school. I'm better at subjects that i like, because my mind tends to figure that that's the stuff worth remembering. I think I'm a very honest person, i think that's my best virtue. other than that i tend to sympathise with people, and feel bad about things more than most. I love music, i love exercise, it makes me happy, running, fruitbooting, climbing, biking, skiing, it's all good. Skiing especially, skiing is probably what goes through my head more than anything else, simply put- it's just really fun. But it goes beyond that, it's a lifestyle, it's a way to be original, it's a mindstate. It's really fun though, really- you should try it.

No comments: